Fishing

All I want is cold clean water teeming with wild and native fish.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Growing Things


Steps to Growing Things:


    Know Yourself - Gardening is a lot of hard work, but it is enjoyable work... and a labor of love. Each hour of effort I put forth in the garden rewards me, my family, and I hope my neighbors with many hours of enjoyment. Every year I benefit from the efforts put out during the previous one. Each year the plants and flowers will be a little larger and more beautiful. Each year I come closer to my goal of creating my own perfect little spot in the world. When you stand back and take a look at what you created with your own hands, the sense of accomplishment can be great.
    Know Your Plants - You just need to select the right plants and learn to take care of them properly. Some plants will not grow in Utah, some will, learn what does best where we live. There is no such thing as I can’t grow plants.
    Be Creative and Have Fun - Creating a garden and beautiful yard is not a project that will be accomplished in a day or two each spring. Gardening is like many things in life, you must attend to it daily. Gardening is like your own personal work of art.
    >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels